Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Skip J2MEPolish - lets just fiddle with J2ME

Making some progress here. After I got the java files to compile, the next step is to have the WTK preverify my compiled classes. Someone, Frank Seidinger bless his soul, has created a maven plugin for j2me. It'll do the preverify and the jad creation. It's currently in the codehaus sandbox, so you have to surf through the subversion repository, check it out, and compile it yourself if you want to use it.

I found out I was still missing something - the j2me java.lang.Object! Oops:

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=/WTK2.2/lib/cldcapi10.jar -DgroupId=javax.microedition -DartifactId=cldc -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=/Users/danesummers/Documents/WTK2.2/lib/cldcapi11.jar -DgroupId=javax.microedition -DartifactId=cldc -Dversion=1.1 -Dpackaging=jar

It preverifies with cldc 1.0.

I can even get it to generate the jar files...but there is a slight problem. Since this is a j2mepolish example, well, there are some j2mepolish requirements...and those aren't in my jar file. How do I make them go in?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?